Home Flash Client Overview Help & Info Who's Online Player Rankings Changes Tales of Tharel Area Maps Forums Links Builders' Area
- Twelve unique gods and temples with different profiles, rules, and goals.
- Ten ranks within each temple.
- Devotion rewards bestowed for good RP.
- Quest and fulfill duties for your deity.
- An advanced questing system selects quest targets and areas depending on your alignment, temple, and level.
- Unique items are available to be purchased with quest points.
- Over 17,000 different rooms.
- Over 13,000 different mobs.
- Over 37,000 different objects.
- Almost no stock areas!
- Many areas for every level range, including newbie survival training.
- ANSI automapper always displays the surrounding rooms.
- PK system is optional.
- In order to join, the player must submit a set of motivations, prejudices and aims.
- PK attacks, thefts, and looting must be according to the character's motivations.
- Level restrictions keep fights fair and exciting.
- Spar in the arena (no motivations necessary!)
- Six temple-based clans exist in addition to loners and outcasts.
- The clan system is entirely player-run.
- In-depth helpfiles, including RP guidelines, histories and rules.
- Each clan has six unique ranks.
- Special clanskills/clanspells unique to each clan.
- Each clan gets its own private channel.
- Invade the halls of rival clans!
- Days of Redemption, a huge immortal-run event in which everyone can participate.
- Conquering areas (PK only), finding the ownership flag and magic hidden orb of a region, thus obtaining control of it.
- RP events, initiated by players and immortals alike.
- Rod of Destruction (seeking out splinters or sections of an artifact of immense power and trying to assemble it for your deity).
- A set of public, global channels, specially adapted for certain needs and toggleable.
- A huge set of socials to abbreviate commonly-used emotes (like nodding and smiling).
- Global channels are moderated and kept PG-13.
- A newbie channel, and many helpful people who love to lend a hand.
- An in-game board for IC requests (auctions, potions, scrolls, and RP), personal notes, and roleplay.
- Kick back in the OOC Lounge when you just want to visit!
- Armorsmith: Repairing, smelting, and forging armor.
- Weaponsmith: Repairing, smelting, and forging weapons.
- Jeweler: Repairing, smelting, and creating jewelry items.
- Miner: Tunneling, smelting, and mining for ore.
- Anti-Paladin: Bringers of pain and suffering.
- Charlatan: Entertainers and performers.
- Cleric: Healers of the faith.
- Mage: Masters of the arcane.
- Monk: Unarmed martial artists.
- Myrmidon: Half fighter, half mage.
- Paladin: Faith's arm of enforcement.
- Thief: Specialists at covert actions.
- Warrior: Brute force personified.
- Sets of unique spells and skills for each class
- Drow: Dark skinned cousins of high elves.
- Duergar: Underground grey dwarves.
- Dwarf: Stocky demi-humans.
- Fire Giant: The most intelligent of giantkin.
- Frost Giant: Shorter, slimmer giants.
- Giant: :arge, strong, not very bright.
- Gnome: Paranoid and greedy.
- Goblin: Small, cowardly creatures.
- Halfling: Happy and frivolous.
- Heishan Elf: Wasteland elves.
- Human: Versatile and common.
- Orc: Not brave, nor bright.
- Pixie: Intelligent and mischievious.
- Quickling: Vengeful and vicious.
- River Troll: Swamp dwellers.
- Sylvan Elf: Agile and slim.
- Titan: Skilled and civilized merchants.
- Special resistances, abilities and vulnerabilities per race.
- 100 mortal levels.
- No remort system.
- Hero levels (additional character improvements at level 100).
- No permanent death.
- Equipment is based on character level.
- A wide variety of equipment is available for every level range.
- Use spells to magically enhance weapons and armor.
- Customize the appearance of your armor to your own liking (RP-themed).
- Reforge weapons to a different weapon type, damage type, and appearance.
- Socket weapons and jewelry with rare gems for bonus stats and effects.
- Find and add runes to your blade to give it permanent elemental properties.
- Additional modification of weapons: Bless, curse, devote, endow, envenom, imbue, sharpen, etc.
- AU is RP-encouraged. PK is RP-enforced.
- Some preset racial prejudices and reactions.
- Medieval/fantasy themed.
- Nobility system (from a mere adventurer, to a Citizen of the main city, up to a Duke/Duchess of the realm).
- Player-owned housing and manors, which are customizable.
- Player-owned shops, customizable and managed by your own NPC shopkeeper.
- Many taverns, including private tables, and gambling halls with themed games.
- Race-specific languages and the ability to learn them.