Author Topic: Wanted.  (Read 12904 times)

Offline Nitaly

• View Profile
Wanted.
« on: July 29, 2008, 03:21:11 am »
Posted on the walls surrounding the Naerlan Market and Market Square.

Wanted.

Missing Persons!!

I am missing my bestest friend, Anna. She is a troll and she is really nice. I lost her while I was away. We were in a forest and I had fallen asleep cause Anna took the first watch and when I woke up for my turn to protect her, she was gone! If someone knows where she might be please tell me where she might be, I will be very grateful to you!

Please bring Anna back!

Signed by Nitaly Moonstone Greenleaf-Landerdam
Editted by the Sheriff of Naerlan.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 03:26:57 am by Nitaly »
"I want a dragon, an otter, a beaver, a half of a camel cause the whole thing is too much, and a ferret, and a monkey, and a bear, and a cat and a puppy and... and... and... I dunno..." ~ Nitaly Moonstone Greenleaf-Landerdam

Offline Nitaly

• View Profile
Re: Wanted.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 06:31:40 pm »
Posted on the walls surrounding Market Square.

Wanted
Missing Persons
Update!

My best friend Anna, is still missing. She is a troll and she is very nice. It has been a while since I have seen her. Last seen, she was about ten halfling heads in height with dark brown hair and lightly dusty green skin with yellowish reddish eyes. She was wearing animal hides and carrying a large club with her.
Please help her return to people who love her and miss her alot.
Thank you.

Signed by Nitaly Moonstone Greenleaf-Landerdam

A note from the Deputy Sheriff.
   - A sketch will soon be posted. Please keep an eye out for this child.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 06:43:22 pm by Nitaly »
"I want a dragon, an otter, a beaver, a half of a camel cause the whole thing is too much, and a ferret, and a monkey, and a bear, and a cat and a puppy and... and... and... I dunno..." ~ Nitaly Moonstone Greenleaf-Landerdam

Offline Archaeon

• Mischief
  • Jack Bauer makes Chuck Norris cry!
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 05:41:32 am »
Archaeon, whistling innocently, walks into Market Square and, looking around to make sure no-one is watching, posts a badly-drawn sketch. The sketch is so bad, it may have been drawn by a blind child. Wearing boxing gloves. In the dark.

Archaeon walks off, laughing under his breathe.
Master! Master! Where's the dream that I've been after?
Master! Master! Promises only lies!