Author Topic: Home Coming  (Read 17779 times)

Offline Oura

• View Profile
Home Coming
« on: August 08, 2012, 05:32:29 am »
A battle worn drow approaches the temple of the Mistress of Shadows, the beautiful Onarya takes one step to block him. Oura lifts his eyes to meet Onarya's gaze.

In drow, Onarya states, with a slightly amused smirk on her lips. "She is no longer here Sargtlin."

With a nod, Oura quickly answers "Yes, I know Mistress. But my task is nevertheless complete."

"Then why have you returned here?" Onarya demands.

"I have no bind and therefore I return to the house of the Quar'valsharess for her bidding." States Oura.

"Then you may return and take your rest." replies Onarya.

"If it is your pleasure Mistress" Oura states with a bow.

Removing his cloak, Oura walks through the temple doors and into the shadows.

Offline Erny

• Tzatru
    • View Profile
Re: Home Coming
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:45:40 pm »
The imp creation of Aunear sits in her room within the hall, the single ever-burning candle the only light in the room when a new presence is felt within the temple.  Erny unfolds her body from the shadows and draws out a piece of crystal salvaged from Aunear's robes, staring into it, watching for this new face.

Offline Oura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 08:31:36 pm »
Walking through the streets of Naerlan is nothing new for this Drow. Little has changed, mostly the same shops scattered about the city, perhaps a new face behind a counter or a new paint job on the outside.

In search of some more of his kind he makes his way to the Temple Altar where he has been many times. Upon entering he sees a familiar face and gives the slightest of nods in its direction. Homanu returns the gesture as Oura wonders if the man will ever die.

Taking what was once his usual haunting spot in the corner, Oura kneels down upon the floor and sits back on his heels watching the door. He knows this building was once the central gathering place for the city, and if more shadows were to be found surely they would pass through here.

After watching the door for a few hours a regal looking Drow woman enters the room. On instinct Oura quickly jumps to his feet and offers a bow that the woman returns with a curtsey.

"Hello follower of Jirah" she states.

Slightly confused, Oura takes a closer look at the woman. "I am Oura, Sargtlin d'lil Charnag."

"Greetings, I am Lady Vaeaea..." the woman states.

Oura interrupts "Why would such a noble being bare the mark of the peaceful wanderer?...."

...................................................................................

After a few hours of conversation, with Lady Vaeaea, Oura realizes that he has neglected his visits to the Task Master and takes her hand in his.
"I have neglected the task master and must depart."
Looking down at Vaeaea's hand, "If I may?" asks Oura.

Looking slightly nervous and confused Vaeaea offers a slight nod.

Oura places a soft kiss on the back of Vaeaea's hand, and states "Until our paths cross again Madam."

Tossing his cloak over his shoulders, Oura quickly exits the Temple Altar softly saying to himself. "What an intriguing Creature."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:09:10 pm by Oura »

Offline Vaeaea

• Auxilium
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 10:19:29 am »
Though fraternizing with the enemy is something normally frowned upon, Vaeaea finds herself commonly in company with those of the more... evil persuasion. Curiosity gets the best of her and results in spending more and more time at the common temple, engaging in conversations that are sometimes enlightening and sometimes a little unnerving. But always she is intrigued to learn more and this time is no different. Conversation with the recently returned Oura comes easily, if not a bit trying at times, peaking her interest. Wary of the intent of others, she would usually keep these meetings minimal, but as of late the city of Naerlan has grown empty and a tad boring. And so, caution is thrown to the wind.

ooc: there, did one. felt a bit left out. ^^