Author Topic: Call to Arms - March Imm Quest  (Read 6940 times)

Offline Timalia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Call to Arms - March Imm Quest
« on: March 05, 2012, 11:12:24 pm »
Call to arms!
The municipalities of Aliuna and Naelan on occasion need to balance merchantile trade and so must transport bullion between their banks, one way or the other.  They are currently hiring guards to protect this super secret shipment.  Applications are currently being accepted. Next shipment .....

[OOC] ... next shipment Saturday 10 March, 8PM server time. Sadly, on that date, the stagecoach breaks down half way between the two banks and there is a chance the bullion might be highjacked.

In this Imm Quest I need two teams - the guards and the highway men. Please let me know if you wish to participate.  The winning team gets  500 gold times the number of participants.  I will have to balance the teams,  but you can express a preference.
The gold will be in bars which can only be pushed.  The highway men will have a designated, specific, Timalia-choosen spot, undisclosed to the guards, as their goal. Everyone knows where the banks are.   The contest will end  after 30 minutes or after all the bars have been secured by one team or the other.

This will be a NON-PK event.
Any resemblance to DOR is purely in your mind
If this goes well, it will be staged again later in the month