Author Topic: Instruments and Parchment Needed  (Read 10176 times)

Offline Niccal

• *lick*
    • View Profile
Instruments and Parchment Needed
« on: July 19, 2011, 01:50:58 am »
Niccal pats a child on its head a bit awkwardly, a faint smile on her lips. She had visited the school several times before, but by the Luck of Asteri, she had been cornered by a child before. This boy somehow tracked her down and thanked her for visiting, and showing him and his friends how to play on a drum. An faint idea ran through her mind as she endured this tight, waist crushing hug.

She pats him once more, awkwardly, before peeling him off of her. She smiles again, slightly nervous and tells the boy to run along. He follows her request and trots off.

"Good Gods." Niccal mutters, moving her hand up, behind her head to pull her pony tail forward. She plays with it as she walks on Wall Road, towards the eastern exit of Naerlan. "Hrm." Her feet suddenly make a left turn, taking her towards Market Square. "Oh.. I suppose while I am here..."

She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a quill and begins to script a notice.

There is need for instruments down at the school located in Southern Naerlan.
Please bring any available instruments down there. Old or new.

Leave the instruments under your name and expect a thank you note from the children.

That is all...

Niccal.

Also if there are any books concerning music studies, please deposit them at the school.
As well as any parchment.

Niccal pulls back from the note and smiles as she rereads it. Hopefully someone will bring the school some instruments. They do need to learn how to become  proper musicians to entertain themselves.
"The great object of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even though in pain." ~ Lord Byron

"A masochist walked up to a sadist, and said 'Hurt me'. The sadist said 'No' and walked away." ~ Author Unknown