Author Topic: Invitation to RP Country Faire  (Read 10981 times)

Offline Timalia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Invitation to RP Country Faire
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:12:59 am »
Let it be known throughout the lands!
The inhabitants of Murcaste (at least some of them) offer the mortals of the realm a fine feast and fair (or perhaps awesome) company  in conjunction with such entertainments as have rarely been seen in these lands
Come one!  come All

OOC
RP Country Faire to be held Saturday, Aug 25,  with booths open from 10PM server time until they roll up the tents
Banquet with free food at the stroke of midnight. Immortals are expected to grace this feast.

Vote for your favorite booth - winner gets his/her choice of godstone of choice or 10,000 gold.

Set up your own booth!  supply Tima with room desc.  Specify details for a simple restring object (collectible) or
food object (good only within the Faire) if you wish.
*** Please do this NLT Aug 22 * A note board 4 will do ***
Man your booth during the fair, RP with Faire visitors. All booth owners (who man their booths for at least 2 hours) will receive 3000 gold for their labors, not to mention the RP fun

Rumors from a usually reliable source indicate that Tima will be at the Dunk Tank.  Can YOU dunk her?  Will you? Would you?

Offline Timalia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation to RP Country Faire
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 06:08:06 am »
If you'd like a booth, send a note w room desc please, NLT Thursday
If you'd like simple restrings or food items for your booth, ditto
Tima

Offline Erny

• Tzatru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:07:32 pm »
I know I said it last night, during the event, but I wanted to say it again: That was a fantastic event!  The RP generated was great, and the event very closely stuck to the themes of the mud.  I'm sure there were prizes handed out to the participants, and they deserve them.  Lance and the girl with the really hard name to remember, thanks so much for helping Timalia put on such an extraordinary event.  Tima, I think you deserve a raise for your handling of the Faire.  How do you feel about a doubling of your pay?

Offline Timalia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 04:46:13 am »
I want to say THANK YOU to all the folk who participated, not only last night, but in the planning and generation of the ideas.   I would name names, but I'm afraid I'd leave someone out, the idea has been cooking for at least a year, but certainly Lance and Zephyra and Durion deserve everyone's thanks for putting on a great show last night.  On the other hand, without all the faire goers, there wouldn't have been any fun either. 

I suspect Lance and Zephrya (I have a hard time telling, cuz you all switch characters on me and I can't keep track of who's really who) did all the brainy work. Durion tested and encouraged and built and .....    All I did was try to implement as best I could some of the ideas.  Markov, can you teach me that pattern trick of yours?  The Magus effect was a hoot.

You guys (and gals *peer Erny) are what make AU a place I want to come back to again and again

Tima